The owner of the website muyoriginal.com is Muy Original Design Zone, S.L. (hereinafter MUY), a Spanish company with NIF B-19298926, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Guadalajara, Volume 580, Folio 82, Section 8, Sheet GU-9139, 1st Registration and with registered office at Calle Monteaveruelo 80-I , 19185 Sotolargo (Guadalajara).
Acceptance of the general conditions
Access to this website or its use in any way implies acceptance of these general conditions, and of which, at any time, you can establish MUY. Consequently, it will be the user's responsibility to read the general conditions of use in force at any time.
The use of certain services will also imply the acceptance, without any reservation, of the particular norms or instructions that MUY could establish with a specific, substitute or complementary nature to those of these general conditions.
The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. MUY reserves, in any case, the unilateral right to modify its content.
Conditions of use of the website
Use of this website, its contents, and services
The user agrees to use this website and its services and contents correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current legislation, good faith, and generally accepted uses.
The user will not carry out actions that may cause damage to the web pages of this site or that may render it unusable, overload or damage it in any way. Nor will it carry out any activity that may prevent other users from using or enjoying the website.
The following acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of this website:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- The violation of the rights of MUY or its legitimate owners on said contents.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, unless it has the written authorization of MUY.
Intellectual and industrial property law
MUY owns the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of this website. MUY also owns the intellectual, industrial and image property rights over the contents available on this website, or has the necessary authorization for its use. The access, navigation and use of this website by the user do not imply in any case waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer by MUY of the aforementioned rights.
Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, circumvent or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of MUY or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, the fingerprints, or any information or identification mechanisms that could be part of the contents.
Likewise, it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the website for advertising or commercial purposes, if there is no express written authorization from MUY or, where appropriate, the rights holder.
Reproduction or use of the MUY name and the corresponding logo is prohibited without the authorization of its owner.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is your sole responsibility.
MUY is not responsible in any case for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The unavailability, maintenance, and operation of the website or its services or contents.
- The lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or content to meet specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses in the contents or other elements that may alter or damage the computer systems and / or user data.
- Any use of the contents by users, and especially illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to the present general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses, and public order.
- The illegality, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user or announced on the website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The user undertakes not to use the website or the information offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established by MUY.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the user, are of his exclusive responsibility, without being able to take responsibility for MUY of the damages or damages that could be derived from said activities outside his will and without this one having an effective knowledge of them.
In this website the user can find various links that will lead to independent web pages of MUY. Its sole purpose is to facilitate and encourage access to other services or sources of information on the Internet.
MUY is not responsible for the contents that are accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications made therein, nor for the use made of them, nor for their technical availability.
The establishment of any hyperlink from a third party website to any of the pages of the MUY website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents that are part of www.muy.storeis not allowed
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included on the pages of www.muy.store and its services
- The use of “deep linking” techniques that generate confusion in the user, such as “framing”, and/or involve improper or illegal use of the reputation of muyoriginal.com, or its contents and services, is prohibited.
The use of the website for sending advertising or commercial communications, for the issuance of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose is absolutely prohibited. Both the sending of spam and any fraud or abuse are activities punishable by law and MUY will send them to the corresponding authorities.
Modification and termination of services
MUY reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of the services or contents of www.muy.store, in whole or in part, at any time, and without prior notice to the users of the website.
These general conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any litigious matter that concerns the services provided through this website will be resolved through the corresponding courts and tribunals in accordance with Spanish law.