What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web Pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a User's or your Computer's browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User. The User's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not damaging the Computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
What types of cookies does this website use?
1. According to the entity that manages Them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the requested service is Provided.
2. According to the active belonging Term:
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the responsible of the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, Identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during the browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
|PrestaShop-3b395d485cebca8856016c0912087d8d||Technical||20 days||Own||They are used to control the shopping Cart. Memorizes the commercial products basket and manages the login and logout of the Mechanism.|
|PHPSESSID||Technical||1 year||Own||The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Because the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, it disappears when you close the client.|
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For Chrome click here.
For Internet Explorer click here.
For Firefox click here.
For Opera click here.
For Safari click here.