GugimFolio Travel Navy Mint (Edge Notebook included)
GugimFolio is a Hanji notebook organizer made with wrinkled paper called Gugim Hanji produced by artisans in Jeonju, located in western South Korea.
Gugim is a Korean traditional technique of crumpling paper by hand using two layers of damp Hanji, developed to make paper much stronger and more flexible than ordinary Hanji, creating a unique texture and depth of the paper.
Each cover is artfully hand-crafted and hand-painted.
Each cover comes with an Edge notebook inside. (Edge notebooks are also available separately)
- Handmade Gugim Hanji
- Hand-painted & bound
- Water & UV resistant
INSERT (Edge notebook)
- Premium Korean paper
- FSC Certified paper
- Fountain Pen friendly premium notebook
- Pages: 128 pg
- Inner: 105 gsm Blank premium paper
- Size: 110x210 mm (Travel)
- Sewing binding
- Lay flat
- Recommended for: Drawing, painting, writing, use with oil or water-soluble pen, fountain pen
- Handcrafted in Seoul, South Korea